Key Prominent Players Covered in the Latin America Eyewear Market Research Report Are Alcon, EssilorLuxottica, CooperVision, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bausch Health Incorporated, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, LentisPlus.Com, Safilo Group S.p.A, Ben & Frank, Leco.mx, Infinit.la, Weblens.com, Willbloom.cl and other key market players.
Pune, India, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Latin America eyewear market is set to gain momentum from the increasing geriatric population in the region. Old people are mainly prone to suffering from ophthalmic disorders or vision impairments. The report further states that the Latin America eyewear market size was USD 10.80 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 15.05 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Increasing Usage of Smartphones and Computers to Accelerate Growth
The cases of ophthalmic disorders, such as cataract, myopia, and glaucoma are increasing rapidly in Latin America in recent years. The rising usage of digital screens, namely, smartphones, computers, laptops, and televisions is one of the crucial reasons responsible for the higher prevalence of the above-mentioned disorders.
The World Health Organization (WHO), for instance, mentioned that more than 25 million people in Caribbean and Latin American countries were affected by age-related macular degeneration in 2019. These factors are anticipated to propel the Latin America eyewear market growth in the near future. However, the surging adoption of LASIK surgeries may hamper the demand for eyewear products in this region.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/latin-america-eyewear-market-104573
Spectacles Segment Held Dominant Share in 2019 Backed by Rising Cases of Hypermetropia
Based on product type, the spectacles segment procured the largest Latin America eyewear market share in 2019. This growth is attributable to the increasing prevalence of hypermetropia and other vision impairments among the general population in the region. Hence, the demand for vision correction products and devices, such as spectacles is set to grow.
COVID-19 Pandemic to Hinder Growth Fueled by Reduction in Patient Visits
The COVID-19 pandemic has compelled several medical institutions to either postpone or cancel all the non-essential ophthalmic procedures. They are mainly doing this to avoid physical contact with patients for preventing the transmission of the coronavirus. A research conducted by doctors in Goiana, for instance, showed that in 2020, the total number of patient visits in ophthalmic clinics declined by 60.0% in Brazil, unlike the previous year. We are offering accurate research reports to help you pave the way toward success and invest in the Latin America eyewear industry accordingly.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/latin-america-eyewear-market-104573
Presence of Established Healthcare Infrastructure to Favor Growth in Mexico
In 2019, Brazil generated USD 4.17 billion in terms of revenue in the Latin America eyewear industry. The presence of numerous eyewear companies, coupled with the increasing government initiatives would contribute to this growth. Also, the high demand for multiple eyewear products in this country would aid growth.
Mexico, on the other hand, is expected to retain its second position throughout the forthcoming years. The presence of a well-established healthcare infrastructure in this country would boost growth. Additionally, the rising cases of ocular disorders are set to spur the demand for eyewear.
Quick Buy – Latin America Eyewear Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104573
Key Players Aim to Gain a Competitive Edge by Unveiling State-of-the-art Eyewear Products
The market for eyewear in Latin America contains numerous prominent manufacturers that are presently striving to gain a competitive edge by launching innovative products. The high demand in this region is also boosting these firms to compete with their rivals by generating more sales. Below are the two latest industry developments:
- September 2020: Essilor introduced its new generation of spectacle lens solutions called Stellest™ lens to fight against myopia. It was designed with the help of the company’s ‘Highly Aspherical Lenslet Target’ or HALT technology.
- February 2019: Essilor International acquired majority stakes in a prescription laboratory named Indulentes. It is based in Ecuador. This will help the former to strengthen its presence in the country.
A list of all the renowned eyewear manufacturers operating in Latin America:
- Alcon (Geneva, Switzerland)
- EssilorLuxottica (Charenton-le-Pont, France)
- CooperVision (Lake Forest, California, US)
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (New Brunswick, New Jersey, US)
- Bausch Health Incorporated (Bridgewater Township, US)
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Oberkochen, Germany)
- LentisPlus.Com(Bogotá, Colombia)
- Safilo Group S.p.A (Padua, Italy)
- Ben & Frank (Ciudad de, Mexico)
- Leco.mx (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Infinit.la (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Weblens.com (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Willbloom.cl (Santiago, Chile)
- Other Prominent Player
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/latin-america-eyewear-market-104573
Table of Contents:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- New Product Launch, By Key Players
- Prevalence of Key Ocular Diseases, By Key Countries
- Overview of Consumer Buying Behavior of Eyewear Products
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Key Trends in the Eyewear Market
- Percentage of Adults Currently Wearing Eyewear, Latin America
- Impact of COVID-19 on Latin America Eyewear Market
- Latin America Eyewear Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Contact Lenses
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Retail Store
- Online Store
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country/Sub-region
- Rest of Latin America
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/latin-america-eyewear-market-104573
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Cancer Cachexia Market Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Progestogens, Corticosteroids, Combination Therapies, and Others), By Distributional Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Wound Care Market Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Advanced Wound Dressing, Traditional Wound Care Products, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, Bioactives, and Others), By Application (Chronic Wounds, and Acute Wounds), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare Settings, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Instruments and Reagents & Kits), By Technology (PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction), ELISA (Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay), Point-of-care (POC), and Others), By Sample Type (Oropharyngeal and Nasopharyngeal Swabs, Blood, Urine, and Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Laboratories & Diagnostic Centers, and Research Institutes), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Dental Materials Market Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Metallic Biomaterials, Ceramic Biomaterials, Polymers, Natural Biomaterials, and Others), By Application (Implant, Prosthetics, and Orthodontics), By End User (Dental Product Manufacturers, Dental Laboratories, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Dermatophytic Onychomycosis Treatment Market Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product Type (Tablets and Nail Paints), By Route of Administration (Oral and Topical), By Type (Prescribed and Over-the-Counter (OTC)), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals & Clinics, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Channels), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.